StopTech recognizes that great brakes need to look as good as they perform.
StopTech offers a wide selection of replacement, high performance, work duty and racing brake pads to fit both OEM calipers and StopTech Big Brake Kits. Choosing the correct friction formula for your particular application is essential for optimizing brake system performance and reliability. That’s why StopTech’s engineering team carefully selects and tests each friction compound to ensure proper stopping performance throughout the lifetime of the brake pad. StopTech is the aftermarket leader in brake pads and shoes.
SportStop Drilled & Slotted brake rotors prevent glazing of the pads, add bite and improve wet and dry braking performance. Every SportStop Drilled & Slotted brake rotor is produced from a high quality Centric Parts blank casting and finished in a durable e-coating for corrosion resistance. SportStop Drilled & Slotted rotors look great behind custom wheels, improve the initial bite of the brake pads, and help wipe away the debris that forms between the pad and the disc.
- All new performance pad from StopTech
- Superior Braking Performance for “Street” Driving
- Lab-Tested, OE-Style Design and Features
- Rotor-Friendly, Low-Dust for Cleaner Wheels
- Dyno-Proven Shims for Quiet Operation
- Positive Molded for Consistent Performance
- Scorched to Ease Bed-In
- Premium Hardware for Precision OE Fitment
- Dyno Tested for Max Performance & Service Life
- Platform Specific Friction Compounds
- Ideal for Daily Driving and Touring
- E-coat finish rotors
- Cooling vane design
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Cabriolet|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Coupe|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||V8 4.2L|