34Motorsport's P34 Cold Air Intake System delivers improved power, sound, and acceleration to B9 Audi A4/Allroad & A5 owners in a clean OEM+ package.
Through extensive evaluation of the factory airbox design, 034Motorsport's engineers were able to create a performance replacement that allows for increased airflow to the turbocharger and engine. The P34 Air Intake System offers measurable performance improvements, simple bolt-on installation, and unsurpassed fit and finish.
- We recommend visually verifying your intake system to ensure that it does NOT have a MAF (mass airflow) sensor attached to the airbox. This 034Motorsport P34 Cold Air Intake is only for vehicles without a MAF attached directly to the factory airbox.
- If your vehicle does have a MAF at the airbox, please visit the 034-108-1023 P34 Cold Air Intake for ROW Audi B9 A4/A5/allroad product page that is designed for these vehicles that use a MAF sensor.
034Motorsport is pleased to introduce the P34 Cold Air Intake System for B9 Audi A4/Allroad & A5!
Significant effort went into developing this comprehensive performance intake solution for the longitudinal EA888 2.0T Gen 3 engine found in the latest generation Audi A4/Allroad & A5. Subsequently, the P34 Cold Air Intake System offers discerning enthusiasts measurable increases in horsepower and torque, sporty induction and turbocharger sounds, and a beautiful airbox design.
Throughout the development process, multiple designs were modeled, prototyped, and tested - all to ensure that the P34 Cold Air Intake System delivers measurable performance benefits and superb fitment. The result is a partially-enclosed airbox which uses the factory fresh air inlet duct and heat shield, while housing a massive 5" inlet conical air filter, and a CNC-machined billet aluminum velocity stack feeding a reinforced silicone turbo inlet pipe.
P34 COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM FEATURES
- Developed In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- Dyno-Proven Horsepower & Torque Gains
- Increased Airflow to Turbocharger Inlet
- Enhanced Engine & Induction Sounds
- Improved Throttle Response
- Superb Fit & Finish to Match Factory Engine Bay
- Stealthy OEM+ Design Utilizes Factory Inlet & Heat Shield
- Massive 5" Inlet Conical Air Filter
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Velocity Stack
- Large-Diameter CFD-Optimized Turbo Inlet Hose
- Securely Installs Using Factory Mounting Grommets
- Simple, Straightforward Installation Instructions
- Learn More
DYNO-PROVEN PERFORMANCE GAINS
The P34 Cold Air Intake System for B9 Audi A4/Allroad & A5 was engineered with performance in mind, and is a free-flowing replacement for the factory airbox and turbocharger inlet hose. As the fruition of this design approach, the P34 Cold Air Intake System yields a measurable reduction in pressure drop at the turbo inlet compared to the factory airbox, with a corresponding increase in horsepower and torque throughout the powerband.
PEAK HORSEPOWER & TORQUE
- Stock Intake: 253 Horsepower / 270 Foot-Pounds of Torque
- P34 Intake: 262 Horsepower / 274 Foot-Pounds of Torque
PEAK GAINS IN HORSEPOWER & TORQUE
- Peak Horsepower Gain: 10 HP @ 6,100 RPM
- Peak Torque Gain: 8 FT-LBS @ 6,100 RPM
PRESSURE DROP REDUCTION
- Stock Intake: Peak Pressure Drop of 0.58 PSI at 6,300 RPM
- P34 Intake: Peak Pressure Drop of 0.10 PSI at 6,300 RPM
Test Conditions: Dyno testing was performed on a stock 2017 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI using 91 octane fuel.
P34 COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM PERFORMANCE DATA
|FACTORY B9 AUDI A4/A5 AIRBOX||P34 COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM|
|Peak Horsepower||253 HP||262 HP|
|Peak Torque||270 FT-LBS||274 FT-LBS|
|Peak Horsepower Gains||10 HP @ 6,200 RPM|
|Peak Torque Gains||8 FT-LBS @ 6,200 RPM|
|Peak Pressure Drop at Turbo Inlet||0.58 PSI||0.10 PSI|
|Peak Pressure Drop Reduction||0.48 PSI @ 6,300 RPM|
- 2017 - Present Audi A4 (B9)
- 2.0 TFSI
- 2017 - Present Audi Allroad (B9)
- 2.0 TFSI
- 2018 - Present Audi A5 (B9)
- 2.0 TFSI
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
Fitment Note: We recommend visually verifying your intake system to ensure that it does not have a MAF (mass airflow) sensor attached to the airbox. The 034Motorsport P34 Cold Air Intake is only for vehicles without a MAF attached directly to the factory airbox. Please see our visual guide for more details.