IE PRESS-FIT SUPERCHARGER PULLEY UPGRADE AUDI 3.0T
The IE supercharger pulley for 3.0T V6 Audi engines is a great mod to extract more power. Paired with a Stage 2 Tune, you can expect gains in the 15-25 HP range on pump fuel. This is achieved by spinning the supercharger unit significantly faster than stock, resulting in higher boost levels.
- Increases supercharger RPM by 10%
- Increases supercharger boost levels
- CNC machined from billet steel
- Inside bore precision honed at IE
- Zinc plated to ensure no rust
- Replaces stock pulley on Eaton TVS 1320 Superchargers
- Engineered in-house using CAD modeling and FEA analysis
WHAT DOES A SUPERCHARGER PULLEY UPGRADE DO?
IE is excited to offer it’s Supercharger Pulley for Audi 3.0T FSI Engines found in B8/B8.5 S4, S5, Q5, SQ5, C7/C7.5 A6, A7, and Q7 models. The pulley functions by increasing the supercharger RPM throughout the full powerband. At redline supercharger speed is increased by 1800 RPM. The IE pulley is 57.50mm in diameter, making it one of most aggressive and powerful on the market.
Does not fit some late model year S4, S5, A6, A7, Q5/SQ5, and Q7 4 Bolt Style 3.0T Engines. These engines are easily identified because the supercharger pulley has 4 bolts to attach it to the supercharger instead of a press-fit style. If you have a 4 bolt style charger, purchase IE Part Number IEBAVJ5 instead.