The 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB Rear Subframe Mount Inserts for MkVII Volkswagen Golf R, 8V/8V.5 Audi A3/S3/RS3, & MkIII Audi TT/TTS/TTRS are designed to limit movement in the factory rear subframe mounts to maintain proper suspension geometry when cornering, and improve the responsiveness of the rear suspension and differential.
By filling small voids in the four factory mounts as well as limiting vertical movement, this insert set eliminates the associated slop to ensure that you experience a more refined, connected driving experience, especially when driving at the limit. These billet aluminum parts will not pack and wear over time, and offer a lasting performance improvement.
Please Note: The factory rear subframe bolts are torque-to-yield bolts, and we recommend replacing them when installing these inserts. A new set of four OEM bolts is available separately below.
- 2015 - Present Audi A1/S1 Quattro (8X)
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3/RS3 Quattro (8V/8V.5 - MQB)
- 2016 - Present Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro (MkIII - MQB)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf R (MkVII - MQB)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Sportwagen/Alltrack (MkVII - MQB)
- 2013 - 2015 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro (8J) - With Build Date After 05/29/2012
- Fits 4Motion Vehicles Only
- Does Not Fit 2.0 TDI Models