A4 2.0T Luft-Technik Intake System
The Engineering team at ECS Tuning has spent countless hours in the development of the exclusive B9 A4 2.0T Luft-Technik Intake System. This intake was precision engineered using state of the art laser scanning, dyno testing, and 3D CAD technology to combine factory-like fitment in your engine bay with increased engine performance.
The powder coated aluminum heat shield resists the performance robbing effects of heat soak by secluding the air filter to the right side of the engine bay. We have also included a secondary heat shield that attaches directly over the exhaust manifold to further aide in the reduction of temperatures in the engine bay. The turbo inlet hose is crafted of a high quality 4-ply silicone to achieve increased durability and resistance to collapsing. This intake has been subjected to rigorous real world testing with verified performance gains on our in-house chassis dyno resulting in an increase of 11WHP and 10WTQ with a factory tune. The increase in turbocharger spool noise during heavy acceleration is an enthusiast's dream, giving hint to the added performance without being too intrusive. The end result of all of this effort is an intake system that combines fitment, quality and performance into one stunning package that will make a statement in your engine bay.
The ECS Tuning Luft-Technik Intake System features:
- Specifically crafted to fit B9 A4 2.0T engines using all stock mounting locations
- 4-ply silicone turbo inlet to hinder collapsing
- Powder Coated aluminum heat shield
- Secondary stainless steel turbo heat shield
- 3" conical hi-flow reusable air filter; featuring 8 ply cotton gauze construction and a bell mouth inlet to minimize restriction while maximizing filtration efficiency
- Stainless steel hardware & hose clamps for exceptional corrosion resistance and durability
- Broader and smoother torque curve for an enhanced driving experience
- Gains of +11 WHP / +10 FT-LBS WTQ with the factory tune
- Gains of +5 WHP / +9 FT-LBS WTQ on APR Stage 1 ECU Upgrade
- No modifications required, fully reversible installation
- Complete install instructions provided!
Settle for nothing but the absolute best with ECS Tuning's Luft-Technik Intake Systems.
For additional help with heat protection, ECS Tuning has created pre-cut DEI Reflect-A-Gold to apply directly to the intake heat shield. Check out es3173675 for more information.
For help with installation please download or print ECS Tuning's in-depth PDF installation instructions found under the Installation tab.
*Not CARB Approved.
*Does not fit models equipped with a MAF sensor (DBPA engine code) - Please verify prior to ordering or call with VIN to verify*
- performance intake , cold air intake , intake system , intake