034Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate sway bar upgrade package for the B9 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5, and Allroad! The 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Sway Bar Kit features perfectly-matched front and rear sway bars made from high-quality spring steel for maximum rigidity and durability.
Designed to reduce body roll and enhance steering feel further than a rear sway bar upgrade alone, 034Motorsport's Dynamic+ Sway Bar Kit is the ideal upgrade for those in search of confidence-inspiring handling on the street and track. Unlike the 22.2mm Dynamic+ Rear Sway Bar, installing the Dynamic+ Sway Bar Kit will result in a noticeably firmer ride. As such, we recommend this product for those who are looking for a more significant shift in suspension dynamics from comfort to performance.
TRACK-PROVEN HANDLING PERFORMANCE
The Dynamic+ Sway Bar Kit was thoroughly evaluated on the street and track with the 034Motorsport B9 Audi A4 and 034Motorsport B9 Audi S4 before release.
Front Sway Bar Features:
- 49.2% Increased Sway Bar Rate (Over Factory A4 28.19mm, 0.125 Wall Thickness Hollow Front Sway Bar)
- 28.6mm Diameter, 0.250 Wall Thickness
- Hollow Design with Thicker Walls Compared to Factory Bar
Rear Sway Bar Features:
- 2-Way Adjustable
- Soft Setting - 259.3% Increased Sway Bar Rate
- Firm Setting - 305.8% Increased Sway Bar Rate
- (Rate Comparisons to Factory A4 "Sport" 18.5mm Hollow Rear Sway Bar)
- 23.8mm Diameter
- One-Piece Design with Solid Spring Steel Construction
- 034Motorsport Front Sway Bar Upgrade
- 034Motorsport 23.8mm Solid Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
- Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
- Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Integrated Zerk Fittings
- Installation Hardware Kit
- 2017 - Present Audi A4 (B9)
- 2018 - Present Audi S4 (B9)
- 2018 - Present Audi A5 (B9)
- 2018 - Present Audi S5 (B9)
- 2018 - Present Audi RS5 (B9)
- 2017 - Present Audi Allroad (B9)
Please Note: We highly recommend using this upgrade in conjunction with Spherical Rear Sway Bar End Links and Spherical Front Sway Bar End Links for maximum performance. Unlike the 22.2mm Dynamic+ Rear Sway Bar, installing this swaybar kit will result in a noticeably firmer ride.Please Note: For lowered vehicles, always check all clearances over the full articulation of the suspension in order to identify possible interference. We recommend running 034Motorsport suspension components, as they have been designed and tested to work together, without interference.